Saturday, March 25, 2017

PP336 Challenge Winners

Good morning everyone - Joanne here! What a great selection of entries for our clean and simple challenge this week! Anyone expecting a visit from the stork would be lucky to receive the fabulous creations you've shared with us; I was particularly struck by how many of you created beautiful cards with minimal baby sets and supplies. Thank you all so much for participating - as always, you made choosing our favourites a difficult process.

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...


Julie Day

There were some beautiful clean and simple baby designs in the gallery this week, but I kept coming back to Julie's adorable teddy bear. Beautifully coloured with plenty of white space, she used some clever ink techniques to add visual interest. Little details such as the scored border and twine bows on the string holding the sentiment banner make this card stand out from the crowd. CAS perfection - congratulations Julie on being my headliner this week!
 
Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fab Sketch Challenge from Claire!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card this week! I'm glad I found your challenge blog; great challenges to get the creative ideas flowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you, Claire, for selecting my card for A Cut Above! It is always an honor to be recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nance, for choosing my card for A Cut Above! Congrats to all including Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sandy, for choosing my card as a Cut Above! Congratulations to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful challenge.... I especially appreciate the CAS because it's so hard for me. Thank you, Valentyna for selecting my card as one of the "A Cut Above." I'm truly honored!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!