Sunday, March 19, 2017

PP336: A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Joanne

Hi everyone, Joanne here! Thanks for playing along with Jaydee's colour challenge last week - there were some fabulous green creations, whether for St Patricks Day or an alternative occasion. This week I have a fun clean and simple challenge for you - baby cards! Whether for boys or girls, singles or twins, I can't wait to see your sweet baby creations! Remember - clean and simple is the order of the day - so minimal layers and embellishments and lots of white space. I can't wait to see what you create! 


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Hi...great DT inspiration cards...one quest I have for you..does the DT card for the challenge counts as a challenge...my card was deleted and I didn't break challenge rules only if you count my DT card as a challenge card...just check in for the future and you didn't specify that in your rules...Best regard Creative world by Željka <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Yes, to be fair to everyone, no more than 4 challenges total whether one is as a DT or not. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
    2. Well...you have to change the rule than...and I don't understand how inspiration card,DTcard,are counted as challenge...I don't get prize,badges or anything...I advertise challenge blog...sorry I don't want to be ruid,just want to understand...hugs Zeljka

      Delete
    3. Hi Zeljka, We ask that participants not link up to more than 4 total challenges. Whether it is a DT card or not, it's still a challenge. This rule is common among challenge blogs similar to ours. We have found that limiting to 4 challenges keeps the entries relevant to our challenge. Our goal is to provide a fun way for folks to share their creativity that matches our challenges. Thank you for your understanding.

      Delete
    4. Never minde...I was linking at 4 challenges and my DT card was a blog post...hugs Željka

      Delete
  2. Ohh!! love this challenge, baby cards are so much fun to make but, as of now, no one is having babies, sigh!! Still, I keep a good batch for those unexpected requests.
    Thank you for all the inspiration cards from the Designer Team, you guys are awesome.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!